CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Change

As time goes on I am realizing that you can't do the same things you used to do even 5 years ago. This could include rock climbing, bungee jumping, or punching the clock at the same place of employment day after day. You can't say the same things you used to say. You are older and wiser now so saying cruel, obscene, or degrading things does not fly. People may get offended. You can't act the same you used to act. Well, maybe you can, as long as you don't bring shame to yourself or family. Right?
Change is good as long as it is in a positive direction.
Change must occur in order for one to learn and grow. It is a process of self discovery.
As years go by it is important to have a Plan B in life. We can look at a Plan B in a financial sense, spiritual sense, or an emotional sense. Stumbling Rocks, are put in our way. We can stand there and cry because we can't figure out how to get over it. We can ask for help or in order to grow or we have to many times figure out a way all on our own.
I am almost 40. I am proud to say I know who I am and I am comfortable with myself. I am looking forward to the changes that the next 5-10 years will bring. Good & Bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment