This week has been a very busy & dramatic week. I am glad it is finally over.
First off our tenants had their keys stolen so, I had to deal with the changing of locks. Then, he found his keys & then I had to take all the locks back. Yikes.
Second, Gabbi has been hormonal all week. Is it because David has been gone? I am not sure. I am considering Prozac. Maybe for the both of us! She keeps asking me why I don't like her!
Third, I pulled a calf muscle. Ouch! Ya know that really hurts. So, I only went to the gym twice.
Fourth, Ben WILL be an Attorney some day!
However, on the bright side...Ben got our 17 yr old lawn mower running. I gave it to him. He has 2 large mowing jobs. Also, I am caught up on my laundry. That itself is worth celebrating! And I went to a chocolate party last night for girlfriends only. I made chocolate donuts. Easy recipe.
The brightest part of my week will be when David comes home Saturday. The kids miss their dad & I miss my spouse.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment