Today I have been wondering what it would be like to be a kid again. Really think about it. Let's list all the benefits of being a kid:
1. Sleep 12 hours without being disturbed.
2. Trip over a curb & not have to go to the ER.
3. Eat whatever you want & not have to worry about a "muffin" top. Within reason.
4. Color, draw, watch nickeloden, and build lego houses all day.
5. Go on a slip & slide without breaking an arm or bruising a rib.
6. Hang out with a different friend every day of the week.
7. Have your laundry washed, dryed, neatly folded, & put away.
8. Have a hot/cold meal prepared for you 3 times a day.
9. Get new shoes & clothes several times a year.
10. Have grandparents who will take you out and spoil you with movies, treats, & gifts.
And the list goes on & on & on...
On the other hand, I guess I could list all the benefits of being an adult too. But for now I wish I could be a kid again for 1 day!




6 comments:
Nice list! I do miss the sleep, and the lack of responsibility, and absolutely the laundry thing. If I were a kid again for a day, I'd want to go to an amusement park and not get sick on the spinning rides.
Oh, and nice picture! Is that Zach?
Yes the pic is of zach. He has no fear in the water
Well said! I have to agree with Bethany too...I used to love carnival rides and now I cannot take watching others on the rides. :( Zach...how high was that diving board? Pyscho!!!
That was no diving board. He jumped off the edge of the pool. The boy has wings!
Not bad maybe he should do the high jump in track. I can't say as I've ever wanted to go back and be a kid. Although I did really enjoy it while it lasted.
Post a Comment