CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girlfriend..You have Issues!

I am sitting here in bed watching Spongebob & my daughter is laying next to me..it's good. We are laughing and giggling at the show..it really is so funny. Anyhow, she just lets "one" go. And then she pretends to scoop it up and smell it! I say, " Girlfriend, you have issues! you don't do that"
She then gets up & walks away "tooting" the whole way!
This girl as pressure problems! She can out fart and out belch many of us in this house.
Alex says that Gabby needs to go to finishing school..to learn to be more lady like. I kind of like that idea, but I also like the fact she is not afraid to be herself. And being herself means having explosive gas!
Maybe she has to much testorone in her...yeah that's it..cause now she wants to play flag football! you go girl!

2 comments:

Bethany

Waaaaaayyy too much time with those brothers of hers! :)

Andrea

I know what you mean.

Post a Comment