CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

under the knife


So tomorrow is my big day! The day that I have been looking forward to for many years now. After tomorrow I will no longer have that pear shaped mass of hollow tissue. I am looking forward to it, but also in the same sense a little scared. I have to be honest. I am scared. I am having all the normal anxiety issues....will i wake up after surgery?, how long will my recovery time be?, will the kids destroy the house while I am gone?, will my body feel different?....
I am just waiting for the phone call from the hospital for the time to go tomorrow. The waiting game. It is annoying...
Wish me luck.... & usually I don't have people pray for me, but Ii would appreciate any prayers.

2 comments:

Dewey and Liz

You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Heidi

You'll do just fine!

Post a Comment