Mom came to visit while I finished my internship. Thanks mom!
You are awesome. I truly appreciate you sorting my "sock box" and folding all my laundry. xoxo
Since Tracey & I have shared custody of mom we transported her to Lehi mid week. She was thrilled to see her other grandchildren. I have decided that In & Out really does have amazing burgers! Yum-O. We enjoyed a very early morning trip to Provo for Ethan's graduation. It was sweet & short! We went our for lunch at JcW's ( another amazing burger place!) This time we did not loose Gabby. That was a plus. The kids all went to the park and on the way home Gabby fell off a bike and broke her wrist. We all thought it was a sprain. Too bad! So home we went and the next day after taking Gabby to see our PA & getting x-rays it was confirmed that Gabby has a buckle fracture. We are waiting for an apt with the ortho dr so we can get it casted.
All the meanwhile in Utah our truck's fuel filter was clogged and was making our truck stall often. That is especially fun on University Ave. A simple fix, but we prayed every time we started the car. We got home safely and the day after made our way to the auto repair shop. He saved us $40 vs UT repair. Fixed.
I am not sure why every time I go visit my sister we have some kind of crazy dramatic event occur? That's for another posting....
After arriving home we started loading up the trailer to head up the hill. Our other friends had gathered there Friday afternoon. Since David had to work we left early Saturday morning. It had rained much of the night and most of the morning. We managed to get the truck & trailer stuck in the ruts & mud. Not to worry. David got us out with some help of friends & tree branches. I had no desire to "hang out" in the rain & mud all day & night so, I went home. Ben & Gabby stayed behind. Zach & I are smart! We went to Costco. Later that afternoon the weather had dried out a bit so, we made our way back up the mtn. David soon came & we moved into a better spot. I just told David that he needed to get us out of mud lake because Happy Wife=Happy Life. He made me happy.
The rest of the weekend we played games, had smores, laughed, built huge HOT campfires, took naps, and got to know each other better. It was fun, except for the sunburn! Ugh! After 1.5 hrs of hosing off the truck & trailer we put it back in storage until next time.
More exciting events to come..stay tuned!
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's a busy week! Hope this one is mellow for you. Your kids are already on summer vacation, aren't they? Lucky!
Sounds like an exciting week.
Post a Comment