CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

New to this

I am new to this blog thing, but i really like reading Bethany's, Andrea's, & Mindy's so, I decided to get one too. I love the fact we can keep in touch, view pictures, and celebrate life's special events together. No one may ever read my blog. It may become an extinct thing within 6 months. I do like to write. It is a great way to vent. This blog has David's name on it too, but he won't be doing the writing. I will be glad to share our joys, disapointments, struggles, & triumphs. I hope you will add our blog to your favorites.
Happy Trails.

2 comments:

Mindy

Yahoo. So glad you have joined us in our feat to keep everyone posted. I look forward to reading your blogs!

:) Mindy

Andrea

I Love blogs and I always read them but. I seldom comment so don't think that no ones reading because I certainly will be.

Love ya Andrea

Post a Comment