CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Let it Rain!

I am not sure what all the fuss has been about too much rain in June and the first part of July in Idaho. All I have heard is locals whine whine whine about the rain. I have heard and seen how flash floods have ruined homes, cars, & business too. I have been a recipient of such flooding. Which is no surprise. I still love the rain. I love the smell of it & how it sings me a nice lullaby as I drop off into dream land. Also, I think of how much $ we are all saving from watering our plants & yards. The rain washes away pollen, dust, allergens, and most importantly makes the grass a beautiful shade of green. Here it is July, the hottest day predicted and I am wishing Mr. Sun would go away! My ideal temperature is 78 degrees. My kids love it when it is hot. They love the slip & slide, riding bikes, eating Popsicles, & having bar-b-ques. I just ask that Mother Nature allows us to have some rain every now & then. Is that too much to ask for? or should I move to that perfect place with 78 degree temperature year round?

0 comments:

Post a Comment