CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Drama Queen



Today I have heard these comments all from daughters mouth:


"Can I play with a friend?" 8 times

"You hate me!"

"Nobody loves me"

"I love you mommy"

"I want to call a friend" 10 times

"I don't want to clean my room"

"I don't have to!"

"I'm bored" 10 times or more

"I hate my life!" 3 times or more

"Can I go to?"

"I don't want to"

"I don't know what to do"

"It is so hard being the only girl. I want a sister!"

"I'll be outta your face"

"Polly do you wanna play dress up?"

"Your killing me!"

"I'm dying!"


And this was only within an hour! God really knew what he was doing only giving me 1 daughter.

2 comments:

Andrea

I know what you mean Marcy and mine is only 3.

Mindy

Holy cow. I tell you...I'd take a boy ANYDAY!!! Mine were great today...except when Deonna wet herself...too busy watering the garden to go potty. Yikes.

Post a Comment